Welcome to my blog!
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive!
- Congratulations Jeffrey! Glad to have you back on the West Coast! fb.me/2rezdj8dW** 2 days ago
- Thanks Grace! What a nice story about a writer's improbable publication. fb.me/NXbrTrAZ** 2 days ago
- Here is Dr. Russell Yee's presentation at tonight's Faith Foundations seminar. We viewed Jae Chung's Waterwind... fb.me/zOspswZ1** 3 days ago
- Thanks DJ for this link! Glad to see Amos Yong's chapter in Bradley's new book as well! fb.me/1kVYGx4wY** 3 days ago
- Scientific findings, therefore "real" benefits, for rituals. fb.me/BgJNpXlA** 1 week ago
- Thanks for finding this global map of racial intolerance, Rowena! Definitely a good discussion starter. The... fb.me/22yGU8I9h** 1 week ago
- An article about undocumented Asian immigrants fb.me/247VVzY0l** 1 week ago
- In my blog, part 2/3 of my AAAS presentation: "Color-blinded by the light." fb.me/2qVizkRWX** 1 week ago
- Heading to Chicago for HANA conference** 1 week ago
- Updated my blog - at last! fb.me/1pLFprv9D** 1 week ago
- My AAAS Presentation – Part 2/3
- My presentation at AAAS: Color-blinded by the Light (or why Evangelicals don’t get race). Part 1
- Tutu wins Templeton Prize
- Book review of Scott Zesch, _The Chinatown War: Chinese Los Angeles and the Massacre of 1871_ (2012).
- Book Announcement: Right Texts, Wrong Meanings